Can I upgrade my Push 2 to use it as a standalone instrument?
What version of Live do I need to use Push?
You’ll need Live 11.3 or later to use Push 3. Older versions of Live won’t work with your new Push.
What is the refund policy?
If you decide Push isn’t for you, you can return it within 30 days for a refund.
Which shipping carrier is used?
- UK (except Northern Ireland): We ship all orders from our warehousing partner in the UK.
- US: We ship all orders from Tennessee, United States via FedEx or USPS.
- Canada: We ship all orders from our warehouse in Ontario via Canada Post and Purolator.
- Australia: We ship all orders from our warehouse in Sydney, Australia via AusPost and Startrack.
- Japan: We ship all orders from our warehouse in Tokyo, Japan via Yamato.
- EU and all other territories: We ship all orders from Germany via DHL or UPS.
Can I pay for Push in installments?
There are various payment options available. You can find all the accepted payment methods in your country in this help article.
Is Push available in my country?
Compliance policies for electronic devices vary from region to region; Push is available from ableton.com in Australia, Canada, the European Union, China, Iceland, Japan, Liechtenstein, New Zealand, Norway, South Korea, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States of America. In countries where we don’t have compliance, retail partners may be able to sell Push, since they take care of compliance management in their country.
Learn more about how this relates to Push orders in your country.
When will Push be back in stock?
In some regions, we’re able to estimate when Push will be back in stock. In others, unexpected levels of demand make it more difficult for us to provide accurate restocking time frames. We understand that this can be frustrating, and ask for your patience while we work to speed things up. To get the most up-to-date information, please keep checking our webshop.
For more information about Push pre-orders, please visit our FAQ page: Push Pre-Order FAQ.
When do I pay for the pre-order?
When pre-ordering Push, you can choose from one of our accepted payment methods.
- If you choose to enter your credit card information, your card will not be authorized or charged at the time of placing the pre-order. When your order is ready to ship, you’ll be notified 48 hours before your card is charged. When you receive this reminder, please make sure there are sufficient funds in the account you've provided.
- If you choose a different payment method, once your order is ready, you’ll receive instructions by email for how to enter payment to complete your purchase.
Note: If payment is not received within seven days of this notice, your order will be canceled.
Have more questions? Browse the Knowledge Base
Included in the box
- USB-C cable
- Universal power supply
- Regional power cable
- Onboarding guide
- Safety and warranty information
Special offer terms and conditions
- Offer is available at Ableton.com and at local resellers from now until the release of Live 12.
- Purchases of Ableton Live 11 Intro, Standard and Suite, with or without Push, include a free upgrade to their respective editions of Live 12 – to be issued upon release.
- A 20% discount is also available for Packs and crossgrades to Max.
- Educational Live licenses, multi-licenses, Note, Push (without a processor) and Not-For-Resale licenses (NFRs) are excluded from the offer.
- The discount may be combined with the Push bundle discount.
- Push 3 (standalone) is included until Nov 30th.
- Final prices may vary depending on your country of residence.